Laser 3000 Graphics Commands
- These commands bring up and clear the two double high-res graphics screens
that are available on the Laser 3000.
- These commands bring up and clear two graphics screens that are special
to the Laser 3000. See the graphics
section for a full description.
- DRAW HCIRCLE (x,y),radius[,aspect]
- DRAW SCIRCLE (x,y),radius[,aspect]
- These commands draw Hollow or Solid circles to the high resolution
screen. Aspect can never be higher than 1, so if you need elongated
shapes that are stretched vertically, only the double high-resolution modes
can be used. These commands are stupid, because they'll start
drawing a circle and give you an ?ILLEGAL QUANTITY ERROR as soon as an
attempt at plotting off the screen border is made, making the commands
almost useless. They are also quite slow.
- DRAW HSQUARE (x1,y1 TO x2,y2)
- DRAW SSQUARE (x1,y1 TO x2,y2)
- These draw Hollow and Solid rectangles on the graphics screens, between
the points described by x1,y1 and x2,y2.
- PAINT (?????)
- I assume this performs a fill. It'd be damn useful, if only I could
figure out the syntax.
[Laser 3000 Home]
[Hrothgar's Cool Old Junk Page]